The players' fees that are paid to the club cover your team's ice allocation and officials for regular season and playoff games. The following is a list of expenses that your team will probably incur over the course of the season.
- Officials for Practice & Declaration Games: ($50-$60 per game)
- Tournament Entry Fees: ($800 to $1100 per tournament)
- Jamboree Fees (8U/6U only): ($150 to $300 per jamboree)
- Travel Permits ($10-$30 per out-of-town tournament)
- Coach's USA Hockey Certification ($47)- up to 3 coaches covered per team
Coach Travel Costs (for non-parent coaches only)
- $40/day per diem
- $120/night hotel (may be comped depending on hotel rules)
- Gas Costs
Paying for Officials
You will receive a bill from the club teasurer near the end of the season for officials your team used in both practice games and declaration games. You can estimate this cost at $50 per home declaration game and $50 per away practice game.
Financial statements are due to your age level director via email on November 15, January 15 and April 15.
Financial statements are due to the parents each month of the season. These reports should the team's overall financial statement along with a report for that specific parent.